19 April 2009

The Sounds of Silence....

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt...

Wow! Didn't realize I've been away such a long time (from this blogspace)!! Almost half a year!! Need I explain myself? Well, a LOT happened, but not much of SANTAI2. Mostly work, work, work... I suppose that's why I felt there's nothing much to tell here, coz I'm not going to talk about work here, definitely not!

No santai for December... huhuhu.... Kak Long is sitting for UPSR this year and her tuition classes already started by December. Pity her siblings, but Alhamdulillah, they understood. It so happened, weekends for that December were filled with 'kenduri kahwin'- every week, without fail!! Same as the March school holidays!! Oouu.... by the way, 21st March, got myself this really cool gadget. So I guess my time was also spent having fun with this gadget, downloading apps, bla bla bla.... happy, happy....

Sorry didn't even have time to wish Happy New Year & Maal Hijrah... a little late for that, but I do hope everybody had a good start this year! As for us, it's been a pretty busy year. Alhamdulillah, I can say that this year brings more prosperity, more 'rezki', but at the same time, there have been some 'ujian' from Allah, which Alhamdulillah too, we accept with redho, and coping well at the moment. Like some say, good things don't come easily, huh? Hence, the sounds of silence....

Hmmm.... suddenly thought of Simon & Garfunkel's
Hello darkness, my old friend,
Ive come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence....

1 comment:

resam padi said...

hahaha...i've always like this song.... or any S&G to be honest

*wink*