17 November 2008

Hubby's Movie Treat La Pulok!

Hmmm... Kak E was quiet again.... Well, a lot has been going on for the past 2 weeks- rather a hectic & busy week...
Nevertheless, there's a slot for hubby's birthday!! Kids decided to give their ayah a movie treat. So off we went that Friday night to see Madagascar 2! What a great good laugh we had!! Hillarious!! A must-see for all stressed out people! (ooo..... k emy....)....
Owh, earlier in evening, Kak E made mee bandung & choc cake with choc buttercream icing.... yumyumm... (but this was all that's left during the 'photoshoot'....)

5 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

Hhave to wait till my children come home - all in the clan...baru gi movie tu. glekek sssoghang dowk best aaaa.

I like such kind of hilarious movies. It destress ME a lot. But action movies scares me...I don't like violence. Macam Maids In Manhattan ok ok ok for me. Filem melayu always sent me in tears and meghoh mata soon after.

WOW! Your choc.cake is sure full of LOVES. Happy Belated birthday to K.E's other half.

mad redo1 said...

mmmmm... cake...

RoyalTLady said...

Kak E,

Come and check it out! Award for you.

RoyalTLady said...

Kak E,

Haven't seen you for some time now. Dah siap thesis?

Please come and check my blog... award!

kak e said...

belum siap thesis.... huhuhu....