28 December 2007

Why Blog?

I receive comments from Resam_Padi and Changgeh on my first ever actual posting. It made me feel good. Sort of give me the energy and spirit to go on blogging. Havent had a clue yet to what the theme or focus is to be on. Anything, perhaps, at this moment. Most of my fotopages entries were on travel and events. Perhaps it will be more towards that.

I also just realised that AG and his colleagues (are around 60?) are 'sama waktu dengang' my Bak. Only that Bak had his schooldays in Semerah, Batu Pahat and only returned to Pasir Panjang, Terengganu in the late 60's (have to counter check this) to teach at SK (or M?) Padang Midin and SM Teknik Terengganu (Jln Lapangan Terbang). Bak is still teaching at UNIMAP Perlis and doesnt have time to blog. If he does have time, i'm sure he will blog, bcoz he loves writing. His book is coming out soon, a totally academic research book, on culture, image, identity (or something like that).

Oh no, i'm writing... gtg, will have more input later.

No comments: