28 December 2007

Monsoon Cuppa

A trip to Cherating (supposed to be) on 25th December turned out to be a lot better than planned. We decided to have an earlier vacation- up to Terengganu on the 24th, just to make it to the Monsoon Cuppa- a meet-the-author-of-GUiT-session at Keda Pok Loh Yunang. Of course, anything as long as Awang Goneng can sign our copy of GUiT. So, here it is...



Congratulations AG, the launch was such a success. It was a great pleasure to be able to meet AG in person, what more to have a photo with him! Not to forget, Kak Teh (AG's wife) and the Pizzaman as well. I am writing this post especially for Kak Teh, as her question never left my mind: "Are you a blogger too?", to which i responded "Err... nope. I photopage..." So Kak Teh, this one is for you. Hope this will be a start for me to blog!









Visit my fotopages for more Monsoon Cuppa Photos....

9 comments:

resam padi said...

Hey...FINALLY! This is awesome. I now have a family member who blogs.

Good good good...

I'll definitely look fwd towards reading all of ur entries.

eh acik, bubuh lah 'shoutouts' box. It's be neat to just be able to leave a msg without having to click on the 'comment' link...

**wink**wink**smile***

kak e said...

ok, ok,... i'm just crawling...

changgeh said...

kak e
I was there too at GUIT signing. Remember seeing your whole family there. By the way where's Kak Teh at the event. Is she at the back of the shop. I don't see her around
Anyway nice to be photographed with AG. The excitement is written all over your face.I've mine too at http://sangsura.blogspot.com

Bye and have a nice day. Happy New Year to You and the whole Family.

kak e said...

tq changgeh. posted a comment on ur blog entry as well. yes, kak teh was somewhere at the back. we waited quite a while just to have her in the photo with us...

Kak Teh said...

Salam, thanks for the pictures. Yes, I think at that time I was either at the back resting my feet or talking to the press. Thanks once again. I;d like to give this link to my children, if you dont mind.

kak e said...

sure, no prob kak teh, by all means, please do. my regards to your children.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

mad redo1 said...

dear madame e, did not get to meet you at Alam Akademik despite our bodily presence... hehehe...

looking forward to reading more from your santai2 experience.

Atok said...

welkang to blogworld ida!
nati aku boh link dalang blog aku.

kak e said...

time kasih atok...
mr mad redo1, sometimes our paths may have crossed but we didnt realised it! been to ur blogspot, will link u indeed!