08 August 2008

Too busy to santai?

This morning, i got a 'wake up call' from our dear RoyalTLady. I just realised i haven't been writing here for exactly 2 months already!! How time flies... Yup, i'm rather busy lately with my research and thesis, and have not been 'santai'ing for quite a while. Except that there were other forms of santai: we had old friends over, there were weddings almost every weekend for the past 2 months, and i'v started going to the gym once or twice a week to boost my stamina, release some stress, and of course to get rid of a few bulges here n there.... ummm..... I needn't blog about that, need i?
Our next santai will be next weekend... stay tuned!!

4 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

SO I succeeded in making you drop a line or two here, rite?

I am glad...

kak e said...

well, what more can i say...

ila ni said...

tertarik melihat perkataan "gym" di situ. . .

kak e said...

ummm... ila, have to la... with current growth chart going up ni...